Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am back


After several months of abscence, I am back to my blog. The last previous months were hectic ones and I was really trapped by a great load of work.
What happened during last months, several new thing, happy and sad events, as life is. I managed to visit several places (Mahdia, Tabarka, Sousse, Nabeul, Bizerte, Ichkeul) and took some lovely pictures. The one next to this message was taken in Tabarak from within a natural tunnel in a mountain. Wonderful rocks, atmosphere and the sound of the sea splashing on the rocks. What a view and sensations. There, the lady with the coat is my mother who chose to stay there and not join me on the other side of the tunnel, she said she prefers to stay there to admire the view, but I doubt she was a little bit scared to go through the tunnel.

No comments: